Arriving For Your Appointment
- When you arrive, please wait in your car to be called in.
- Arrive alone; please do not bring extra guests with you, including children.
- Leave all unnecessary items at home. Cell phones are not to be used unless an emergency.
- Masks are a MUST.
- As soon as you enter please sanitize your hands. We will check your temperature with a touchless thermometer and conduct a screening questionnaire.
- Any appointments 10 minutes late will be rescheduled.
- We require all clients to fill in our COVID-19 Form before arrival so that we can provide the best possible and safe experience to our clients and staff members. Click here to fill out the form.
- Effectively immediately, we are not taking any clients from lockdown cities to protect our local clients and staff during this Covid 19 pandemic. We may ask to see your photo ID.